Monday, January 4, 2010

Story Spinners: Option 1

As the old man approached my friends and me we were nervous because we didn't know who he was. He asked us if we would mow his yard for some money and we told him we would. So the next day we met up at his house around 10:00 a.m. and knocked on the door. He helped us get out the lawn mower. It took us about an hour to mow the front and the back yard.

That night my friend Jimmy called me and told me he left his jacked in the old mans fence in the back yard. So we got on our bikes and rode to his house. When we got there the old man was asleep so Jimmy got his flash light so we could find it. When we went to were he had left his jacket, it wasn't there. So we started to look every where for his Jacket.

We could not find Jimmy's jacket so we went home and waited until the morning to go to the old man's house to look again. The next morning i woke up to Jimmy knocking on my door. He was rushing me so bad to get dressed that i stepped out side barefoot, so i had to go put my shoes on. Then when we got there the old man said he saw us on his security cameras looking for the jacket. He told us it was gibberish to trespass on his yard. He said all you had to do was knock on the door because he had brought it inside to give to Jimmy when he came over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment